Explainer video maker
Animation is the way to go, as it helps convey ideas in a more clear and understandable way.
There are quite a few companies offering free and easy explainer video creator software. Besides old standbys, there are some new players on stage. This softwares are free and one can create an explainer video however this kind of software’s has limitation which does not serve your business purpose. like you can not have customized video, animations and backgrounds.
Hence Atellier studios LLP provides you an opportunity to develop customized video as per your product or service requirements. This customized video solves helps to increase companies presence online. As per recent studies companies with explainer videos attracts 40% more traffic on their websites. Marketing experts all over world agrees that explainer videos has better return on investments.
Lets see how we create these explainer Videos. Few softwares which are used to create Explainer videos are as follows.
1. Flash – is a software for 2D animation.Adobe Flash is a multimedia software platform used for production of animations, rich Internet applications, desktop applications, mobile applications and mobile games. Flash displays text, vector graphics and raster graphics to provide animations, video games and applications. Well, it’s not free, but it is relatively cheap.It allows streaming of audio and video, and can capture mouse, keyboard, microphone and camera input.
2. Blender – is a 3D software. It is open source and free.Blender offers a comprehensive creative feature set for 3D computer animation, modeling, simulation, rendering, and compositing on a highly extensible production platform. It provides various tools. It is especially good for beginners.
3. Aurora3D – Aurora3DAnimation is available for Windows and Mac. It can be used to create a video intro in just a few minutes. However for detail explainer videos this is not suitable software.
4. After Effects :- Adobe After Effects is a digital visual effects, motion graphics, and compositing application developed by Adobe Systems It is widely used for creating explainer Videos or infographics. Among other things, After Effects can be used for keying, tracking, compositing and animation.After Effects has extensive plug-in support; a broad range of third party plug-ins are available. A variety of plug-in styles exist, such as particle systems for realistic effects for rain, snow, fire, etc.With or without third-party plug-ins, After Effects can render 3D effects. Some of these 3D plug-ins use basic 2D layers from After Effects. Due to this facilities after effects become first choice among video creators.
5. Maya – Is a 3D computer graphics software. It is used to create interactive 3D applications, including video games, animated film, TV series, or visual effects.
There are many more new softwares available in market. All this softwares needs experts to work on it. As this softwares are complicated and time consuming. At atellier studios llp we have expertise who can work with ease on this softwares so your explainer video is flawless and creative.
646 total views, 1 views today