Why Jewellery Animation Videos?
Now-a-days, Jewellry animation videos are new market trend, famous jewellery brands like Tanishq, Kalyan Jewellers, P. N. Gadgil & Sons (PNG), Ranka Jewellers have started selling their designer gold jewelry online. But if a customer wants to buy the designer jewelry online he is not able to visualise the items accurately as he is not able to see the measurements of the product or the complete 360-degree view of the product.
3D Animation is known by everyone through movies and VFX. However, the use of Animation for sales, Branding or marketing is a new trend in the corporate sector. They are making 3D product videos so they can drive more traffic on their website or sell their products online. Right from FMCG companies to electronics and mobile companies like Apple and all others are using animated product videos for their advertisements, these videos help clients to have a close look and feel of the product. This product demo video animation has lot many advantages over live shoot videos. Among which less pricing compared to live shoot is one. We at atellier studios have a hands-on experiment in making animated product videos for all sectors. It’s a national or international client we make videos online for them as per their requirement.
Gold is so precious and loved by everyone by all around the world.with e-commerce sites and easy access to internet gold jewellery are marketed and sold online. It opens a whole new global market for merchandisers. To sell products online and as precious as gold for sure you need appealing designs and breathtaking presentation. Making 3D Jewellery rendering video is the perfect way to present your amazing product online. Making jewellary video is a skilled job. As the whole point of making an animated video is showing details and elegance of jewellery, we at atellier make sure that even small details, stones and diamonds reflects its aura through the demo videos.
Benefits of video animation for jewellery
From the Customer perspective:
1. It is easy for online buying customers to visualise jewellery through jewelry video.
2. Customers can visualise the actual size of jewellery items like earrings or necklace or some other unique jewellery designs.
3. It is possible to show the dimensions and measurements of a piece of jewellery with the help of visualisation video.
4. Customers can see in-depth unique design and texture of necklace or Indian traditional complex jewellery like Rani Haar.
From the Jewellers Perspective:
1. Animated videos can also be used for advertising purposes or video de presentations or showcasing jewellery like earrings, Pendants, rings in shops.
2. To capture the stunning 4K jewelry video very high-quality camera and equipment are required but instead, it is easily achieved by using 3D video animation and at an affordable cost.
3. No need to send jewellery item back and forth physically, also it is easy to create a video animation of non-existing designer jewellery items can be easily rendered which may be attractive to retailers.
4. The jewelry videos are very useful for advertising on facebook, youtube. You can publish it as a Facebook video so that it can reach to a maximum number of customers.
Top 10 Jewelers who uses Jewellery Animation Videos
The basic purpose of jewelry animation is for video marketing. The designer jewelry visualisation videos have reached a whole new level by using advanced Crystal Clear 3D animation, enabling you to stand out in the competition. The results of 3D jewellery rendering are stunning, here are some great examples of designer jewelry animation: It is possible to create animated videos of all types of jewellery as the design complexity does not matter in case of 3D jewelry video.
1. Bee Jewelled! Jewellery animation by CaratLane A Tanishq Partnership
[Product: Diamond earring and diamond pendant animation]
The jewelry video shows CaratLane’s new BeeJewelled collection which reflects the symmetry of honeycombs with modern designs. This visualisation Video is rendered using high-quality 3D animation which enables you to see each and every minute detail of the diamond jewellery products.